In this article you would learn how to create a Object Library in OpenScript IDE which is useful for creating Functional Test automation scripts in OFT of OATS.
Steps to create Object Library
- Once you create a new Project in OpenScript.
- Click on Assests Tab
- Select Object Libraries
- Click “Add” button
- You would be prompted with a “Open Object Library” window.
- Browse through the directories in the left side
- Give a name to Object Library
- Click “Ok” button to create the Object Library.
You could chose to either chose relative to Script / Repository based on your interest.
As shown below the Object Library with name “OL_Demo” is created, and going forward if any recording of script is done, all the objects and their attributes, values are stored in the “OL_Demo” Object Library. You can give your own name as per your interest.
Sample Object Library file & Contents are shown below:
In case of any queries, we would request you to share them through the comments section, we will try our best to respond on the same.