Selenium is one of the most widely known web automation tool. It has captured majority of the market in the automation arena. We are providing training on selenium with insights on core java and TestNG framework. Selenium training course is designed so as to give proper guidance to novice as well as experienced automation professionals. On completion of this complete Selenium training course, you would know various test automation frameworks used and you should be able to test automation web applications.
The course starts with learning Java basics and then directs towards concepts of selenium,TestNG and different automation frameworks with manifold practical examples from live projects . Such technical knowledge definitely add to your skills set and helps you to gain more profits in your professional career.
Selenium Training Course Venue
Duration : 6-8 weeks
Session Days: Weekend
Session Duration : 2 Hours Per Session
Selenium Training Course Details
- Core Java – optional if you are proficient already.
- Setting up selenium in Eclipse IDE
- Basic webdriver commands – learn browser, navigation, and web driver commands and performing actions on check box, radio button, etc
- Inspector tools- Firebug and Firepath
- Different locators and XPath customization
- Alerts and Windows handling –learn how to handle alerts popups and multiple windows
- Action Class – to do mouse actions
- Robot Class and AutoIT-to do keyboard operations
- Log 4j logging –to log the action steps
- Database Connection –to connect to database
- Working with Excel – learn how to read and write data to excel file using Apache POI
- Different Automation Framework
- Page Object Model and Page Factory
- Build Tool-Maven
- TestNG Framework
- Installing TestNG –learn how to install TestNG in eclipse IDE
- Setting priority test cases, grouping of test cases, data parametrization, reports, etcdi
- Cross browser testing
This selenium training course structure can be customized and needs to be discussed with the trainer before gearing up for the actual training. You can even send your queries to us at email@example.com.